Your privacy is important to Tartabit, LLC (Tartabit). This statement provides information about the personal information that Tartabit collects, and the ways in which Tartabit uses this information.
== Information collection ==
Tartabit may collect and use the following kinds of information:
- Information about your use of any applications or services hosted by Tartabit;
- Information regarding consumption of Tartabit services, including but not limited to: data usage, transaction rate, origin of transaction, duration of connection, and so on. This statement specifically excludes tracking and monitoring of content of the transactions;
- Any information which you make accessible to Tartabit, such as name tags or other identifying information linking you with a device. Please be cautious in providing this information if you do not wish for Tartabit to have access to it.
== Using the collected information ==
Tartabit may use the collected information to:
- Administer any applications or services hosted by Tartabit;
- Personalize the website for you;
- Enable your access to and use of services provided by Tartabit;
- Send to you products that you purchase;
- Supply to you services that you purchase;
- Send to you statements and invoices;
Where Tartabit discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that information in accordance with the terms of this statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Tartabit may disclose your information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
== Security statement ==
Tartabit has taken several steps to safeguard the integrity of its data and prevent unauthorized access to the information it maintains which includes authentication, monitoring, auditing, and encryption. Security measures have been built into the design, implementation and day-to-day practices of the entire operating environment as a part of its continuing commitment to risk management. These measures are designed and intended to prevent corruption of data, block unknown or unauthorized access to our systems and information, as well as provide reasonable protection of information we possess.
We use this statement to inform you what information we collect, how we use, protect and release it, and how you are entitled to access it. This security statement applies to any application or service hosted by Tartabit.
This information shall not be construed in any way as providing business, legal or other advice, or warranting as fail proof, the security of information provided via the Tartabit's website. We do collect and store technical information about your visit in server logs. This information can help us analyze use of the site, diagnose server problems, and administer the application. This information may include the following:
- User/Client hostname or IP address
- HTTP header, "user agent" information (browser, its version, and operating system)
- HTTP header, "referrer" information (the page that directed the client to the current page)
- System date (date and time of request)
- Full request (exact request made)
- Status (status code returned in response to the request)
- Content length (in bytes, of the file sent in response to the request)
- Method (request method used)
- Universal Resource Identifier (URI; location of a resource on the server)
- Query string of the URI (anything after the question mark in a URI)
- Protocol (transport protocol and version used)
== Release of information ==
Tartabit will only release information when legally required to help law enforcement investigations, legal proceedings, or internal investigations that Tartabit deems are rule and regulation violations. Tartabit does not sell any information, received as part of the registration, to third parties.
Hosting Facilities - Our site is hosted in a secure environment. The site servers/systems are configured with data encryption technologies, and industry-standard firewalls and IPSs. During any activities, your data is protected by Transport Layer Security (TLS) technology to ensure safe transmission.
== Encryption ==
External Links - The Site contains links to third party sites. Since Tartabit does not control those websites, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third party sites.
Sessions - A server session is like a cookie that is stored on a web server.It can store information such as what web pages you visited, when you visited a web page, or information that you supply or information the web page retrieves for you. Occasionally, we use server sessions to store information about your session. For example, we may require you to login to a web site and store your username; distinguishing you from other people using the site.
Secure Site - A "secure" area is recognized by the closed padlock or an unbroken key coming into view in the bottom status bar in your web browser.You can also check to make sure that a valid site certificate is being used. A site certificate is used to validate a site's authority to use SSL and authenticates the website's state of security. This enables you to check the site's validity yourself. You can do this by double clicking on either the closed padlock or the unbroken key.
== Cookies Policy ==
A "cookie" is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer's hard disk so that the website can recognize you when you revisit and remember certain information about you. This can include which pages you have visited, choices you have made from menus, any specific information you have entered into forms and the time and date of your visit. There are two main types of cookies:
Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that expire at the end of a browser session; that is, when you leave the site. Session cookies allow the website to recognize you as you navigate between pages during a single browser session and allow you to use the website most efficiently. For example, session cookies enable a website to remember that a user has placed items in an online shopping basket.
Persistent cookies: in contrast to session cookies, persistent cookies are stored on your equipment between browsing sessions until expiry or deletion. They therefore enable the website to "recognize" you on your return, remember your preferences, and tailor services to you.
Which cookies does Tartabit use?
What Can You Do About Cookies?
Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. However, you can easily control or disable cookies from your computer or mobile device through the settings on your browser. Please note that disabling navigation or functional cookies may affect the functioning of the website and/or limit the service we offer.
== Data Statement ==
- You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
- Tartabit does not store customer data other than for backup and normal operation purposes.
Data Leakage Protection Tartabitwill promptly notify you of any actual or potential exposure or misappropriation of your data that comes to Tartabit's attention.Tartabit will cooperate with you and with any law enforcement authorities in investigation such leak, at your expense.
== Updates ==
== Other websites ==
This website contains links to other websites. Tartabit is not responsible for the privacy, data and security policies or practices of any third party.
== Contact Information ==
Current Version: October 19th, 2020